If you are ready to invest money in the development of a HYIP project to make money on it, you need to know the rules for how to choose it. Of course, it is impossible to secure oneself against failure, but it is possible to reduce the risks of losing the invested funds in this way.
On the Internet, there are a lot of projects that you may be interested in, but not all of them really have a development perspective. Below we will provide you with a few recommendations that you should stick to when selecting a HYIP project:
- Pay attention to the visual component of the site:
- It must have an original design, designed to order. If you opened the page and saw the template design, which can be installed free of charge on any website, then it is better not to consider such a hyip, because, most likely, this is a clone that, as a rule, does not work for a long time.
- In addition, it is very important that unique images are inserted on the first page of the project of your choice, all the “hot buttons” work, and the text is carefully and correctly written. If the information is difficult to read, it means that the author was in a hurry to open the project and did not pay enough attention to the quality of the content. Not scary, if reading the text, you stumbled upon a couple of typos. They can be reported to the site administration, which will resolve errors within a few hours.
- The site must be "feedback", which can be found in the "Contacts" section. Go to it, copy the specified phone numbers, as well as the address, and search Google for information on these contact details. If more projects are registered on the Internet, then you should not use such a HYIP.
- Analyze the technical component of the site:
- In the domain of your chosen project there should not be such endings as “ru”, “rf”, “su”. It is also desirable to avoid HYIPs, which have a domain name and hosting Russian. The fact is that HYIPs with such technical components can receive complaints from users, and this threatens with a long-term blocking, which is “fatal” for an investment project. Choose HYIPs with foreign domains and hosting, as they ignore complaints and are less often blocked.
- See if there is an abbreviation “SSL” or a green bar in the address bar of the site, indicating the level of communication security. If any of this is available, then you need to check the validity of this security system (from the responsible administrators of the "SSL" must be redeemed a year in advance). If none of this exists at all, then it is not worth registering in such a project, since it is highly likely that your personal data (login and password) can be intercepted by intruders.
- Check if the wallet “Perfect Money” verified by the site administrator is verified. This is very simple: you need to make a request for replenishment. You will see a page where you can see whether the e-wallet passed the verification or not.
- Examine the general information regarding the selected hyip:
- Determine the type of project you choose. If you have a fast with very high interest rates, then it is better not to consider it further. Intermediaries and low-interest HYIPs are better suited for investing.
- The project you choose should have a smooth development. If you notice that from the date of its foundation, he immediately began actively buying advertising, arranging all sorts of actions, this means that the administrator tried very quickly to raise the bar of his project, but he would hardly have the strength to keep it for a long time without a sufficient number of investors.
- In a good hyip there should be a limit on the maximum amount of the first deposit. In addition, there should not be a lot of different payment system options in it.
- Responsibly approach the study of investment plans offered by the administrator of your chosen site. They must be balanced - the more profitable the contribution, the longer it should work. If you have not seen such a trend, then the admin simply wants to cash in on you.
- Examine the referral program that admin HYIP offers you, because it is the main motivator of the project participants. The percentage of referrals should not be too small, too large or absent altogether. Ideally, referral rewards from all available levels should not exceed 20%.
There are a few more points that are not necessarily taken into account when choosing a HYIP, but it is better not to neglect them:
- If the funds invested in the project cannot be withdrawn at any time, this characterizes the project from the good side. After all, for example, this can happen: there were some failures in the work of the HYIP, or ill-wishers began to spread rumors that the admin of the project of your choice makes payments on an irregular basis. Investors will react to this with fear and will begin to withdraw their money, which will lead to the inevitable scam of the site. If the deposit freeze acts on the HYPE, the project will not be loosened and will work for a long time without failures.
- In a good project, the administration is engaged in its social promotion - conducts webinars, conferences, presentations. The more such events, the higher the likelihood that the HYIP will work reliably for a long time.
- The investment project must have official documentation. It is desirable that he attached to the working office. This will only increase investor confidence in the HYIP.
We have listed you the main indicators of a high quality investment project that you can trust. Note that they do not always give 100% a guarantee that you will not lose the money invested, however, they will reduce the risk of becoming a victim of frauds several times.