In various areas of business, the demand for a particular product may fall or rise. As a result of these jumps, entrepreneurs receive a large income or barely cover the costs. In this case, of great importance Seasonality of HYIPs.
An example is the pre-Christmas time when most people go shopping to buy presents and stock up on food for the holiday table. Manufacturers and sellers are aware of this situation and overestimate the cost of goods. The same applies to the HYIP industry. So, there are times when investors are actively investing or trying to withdraw their funds.
Every experienced HYIP administrator and investor must take into account the seasonality factor. However, there are exceptions to the rule. That is why you should not completely trust these trends. I have repeatedly observed a situation where more active projects in winter, despite the seasonal decline, are losing good development momentum by spring. In fact, if there are positive analytical data, you should not be afraid of a strong HYIP, depending on the season.
What are the seasons in the HYIP industry?
- New Year's Eve season. It is the most risky for the investor. If you have deposits in middle or fast food that have almost completed their deadlines, it is better to close them until mid-December. After the 15 of the month, a rush will begin about the withdrawal of money. It is also worth tracking down low-interest deposits and reducing their size. If the term of the deposit ends towards the end of the year, it should be closed. During the New Year holidays there is an outflow of finances. In addition, the project administrator himself may think about vacation somewhere on the warm sea. However, there is an interesting point: a project that “survived” these difficult times has great potential.
- Time after the New Year. During this period there are long weekends, holidays and vacations. Low activity is normal for this season. After the New Year, weak projects that are no longer active during 2 – 4 weeks can start. However, do not lose vigilance. After all, a good long-term HYIP can also start, which will bring greater profits. This is due to the fact that people who intend to start the year actively and receive income from investments are investing since January 10 – 12. February can be no less sluggish. But this can not be argued for sure, because there are many factors affecting the activity of the market.
- Spring. This season is the most successful for investors. At this time, a lot of different projects start, so there is plenty to choose from. Unlike winter HYIPs, they can be long-term. In addition, in the spring there may appear intermediaries and fasts that will be viable much longer than usual. It should be understood that by the end of the last month there is a situation of low activity. This is due to the fact that people are starting to collect money for summer holidays. During this period, short-term “fast-track” can start. But there are good HYIPs that work out until the end of autumn.
- Summer. This season is characterized by a decline in activity in the HYIP industry. After all, many people are on vacation. In the summer, one can observe the appearance of “partisan” HYIPs, whose administrators are planning active activities by the fall. The end of this season is quite dangerous for newcomers and experienced investors, since a second wave of vacations is expected. So, even long-term projects can close during this period.
- Autumn. In mid-September, the projects are like mushrooms. After all, many have returned from vacations and intend to make a profit. The beginning of autumn is another favorable period for investors. At this time, many who wish to participate in the HYIP, so they grow like yeast. Even with the help of weak projects you can earn good money. From mid-November, you can begin to reduce the size of the deposit, since by 15 December most projects will be closed. However, this does not apply to long-term and high-quality HYIPs. That is why you need to pay special attention to the analysis.
What conclusions can be drawn about the seasonality of HYIP?
It is safe to say that it is best to invest from late February to late May and from mid-September to mid-December. It is at this time that you can find the most powerful HYIPs and experienced administrators who are particularly active. In the summer to invest a little more difficult because of the unpredictability of the situation. However, at this time you can get a positive experience. In winter, there is a lull. But sometimes admins can prepare for a profitable season in advance, not really advertising their projects.
It is worth noting that in recent years, many are adjusting to the seasonal changes in the activity of investors. That is why the changes are becoming less noticeable. However, this does not mean that when investing you should forget about the seasonality factor.