Blog about investments in the Internet and HYIPs
Hello to all! I am Igor, and I know where and how best to place my free money on the Internet for real profit. Passive income from such investments may well become your main income or will help to hold out for some time in the event of an unexpected dismissal or other financial turmoil. In a blog about HYIPs and investment online Bestinvestor.ru You will learn how to become a successful investor, that is, to get big money with minimal investment.
The crisis in our country has forced many people to look for additional sources of income and preserve their well-being. The first thing that comes to mind in this situation is bank deposits. But one cannot count on high interest rates here. Even the best offers on the banking market today will not provide the expected result of investment. Invest in real estate, gold or other precious metals? This is a more profitable option, but it will bring profit only in a few years. You can choose a riskier way and start your business. However, this initially requires an impressive initial capital and, moreover, a lot of time and effort. But are there any other solutions? Yes, there is a very promising direction - investing in the Internet. It, of course, also has certain risks, but provided a competent approach allows you to get a good income. I suggest to read about new cryptocurrencies and a fresh review of the project of Pavel Durov TON .
Basic rules for investing money
I will try to explain everything by my personal example. I have been professionally engaged in this type of activity for more than 4 years. Currently I have, on average, about 20% profit per month. In monetary terms, approximately 12 thousand dollars per year are obtained. That is, for the year 2015 I earned this amount only on one HYIP. I note, initially it was invested quite a bit, and, therefore, the result can be considered excellent.
Moreover, it was the investment of funds in HYIPs and the refusal to use trading accounts that brought my income to another level. Relying on my rather extensive experience, I always manage to choose the most promising projects, the optimal points of entry and exit. As a result, in most cases, I remain in a good plus. And, on the contrary, trading accounts did not give me the freedom of choice and the ability to manage the situation. All actions and results were determined by the decisions of a particular broker and trader, as well as the current state of the financial market. It cannot be said that there are no losses from investing in HYIPs. It happens and this. But I reduced the risk of loss and ensured stable profits over the past 4 years by diversifying my portfolio.
But I draw your attention: 99% of online investment projects - financial pyramids. Therefore, it is very important to carefully check each of the possible sites for investing money. In general, try to treat this process as a game in which the first is the one who knows the rules well and has a lot of experience of participation. Remember: there is always someone who wins and someone loses, so in order to increase your chances of success, take yourself a mentor.
Anyone who is interested in investing on the Internet, it is useful to get acquainted with all the publications in my blog. They contain a lot of useful examples from personal experience that will help you begin the path to financial independence and well-being. In particular, they have tips on building a portfolio, tips on finding and competently applying capital management tools. If you are a future investor, and you need a personal consultation, feel free to contact us using the contacts listed in my blog. I will do everything to help.
Virtually any high-yield projects bear certain risks of loss. But following my recommendations, you will be able to optimize them in relation to the profit received.
Money investing options
- Bank deposits. The method is extremely popular, mainly among the conservative part of society. But the deposit rate currently does not exceed 10%, which is quite modest. Thus, this option of investing finances can be viewed as a traditional and habitual tool for preserving and protecting existing capital from inflation.
- Cumulative life insurance. Provides a long-term contract for 5 – 40 years. The terms of cooperation are simple: you must deposit a certain amount to your account every year in order to collect it together with interest accrued after the agreed period. The whole term of the contract is insurance. This way of investing is unlikely to help seriously increase your capital, but it copes well with the function of the financial “airbag”.
- Buying gold and other precious metals. According to experts, such operations are distinguished by high reliability. In addition, unlike the situation in the currency market, precious metals rates are steadily growing, which increases the demand for them. Conclusion: this investment direction can be considered to preserve and increase the amount of finance.
- Stocks Acquisition of securities traded on the stock exchange. This is a good opportunity to make money. But it is worth remembering - such transactions bring profit, as a rule, only in the long term. The fact is that prices on the stock market are extremely unstable, as they are formed under the influence of a huge number of various factors. To level possible fluctuations, investment must be calculated for several years. As an option - you can transfer funds to trust management.
- UIF (mutual investment funds). Invest in such organizations can be and those who do not have large savings. The minimum amount for a deposit is a total of 5 thousand rubles. The portfolio of the fund itself includes various financial instruments: bonds, stocks, precious metals, etc. Investing funds in reliable mutual funds brings the investor a small income, which, nevertheless, is more advantageous than bank deposits. But there is a very real risk of loss.
- Real Estate. It requires a fairly large free amount that can be spent on the purchase of housing, offices and other suitable objects for own use, resale and transfer to rent.
- Trading Accounts. This is the best way to invest for newbies who, having little money, would like to receive a rather impressive income in the form of interest. Trade is conducted by a special manager who is responsible for its results with his own funds and therefore is interested in success.
The choice of any of these options depends only on the personal preferences of the owner of savings. The main thing is to draw up a detailed action plan taking into account all the risks involved in appropriate investment of funds.
In 2015, I achieved an 126,15% return. Those who, on my recommendation, invested 1 thousand dollars and exactly followed my scheme, got 2 261,5 dollars as a result!
The concept and principles of capital investment
This process is an investment of funds for profit and is associated with a fairly high probability of loss. Even a minor mistake can lead to a loss, including initially placed funds. Therefore, it is very important to know the basic rules of professionals in investing money:
- It should be well versed in the area where you are going to invest.
- You need to know exactly what amounts and where are placed.
- Diversification of investments is obligatory (this means that it is impossible to transfer the entire amount of funds to just one project, but rather to distribute it among several different sites).
- Personal income of the investor should always be more than his expenses.
- It is not welcome to invest funds borrowed (for these purposes it is better to use only your own savings).
- It is important to withdraw capital from risky projects in a timely manner.
- It is undesirable to spend the resulting income, it is better to re-invest.
- You should not make hasty, ill-considered decisions.
- You need to place only the amount of funds, the loss of which is permissible for their owner.
- We must not forget: no one investment method, even the most reliable, guarantees 100% return of invested finances.
Now let's see what the contract is for such transactions. It can be multilateral or bilateral, several organizations or individuals and a company become its customers and performers. It spells out the rights, obligations and relationships of participants. This document allows you to combine efforts to achieve a specific goal.
An investment finance agreement can be drafted in a standard form and adjusted to the terms of a specific agreement. It usually prescribes a mechanism for the sharing of income, possible losses and other results of joint activities.
The contract is considered to be concluded if the parties have successfully agreed on its terms on all items and have duly signed them.
Objectives and risks of investing finances
When investing in a project, their owner usually follows the following priorities:
- Reliability. You can get a stable profit from your investments and at the same time bear the minimum risk. However, this advantage has a downside. More often than not, reliability means a low rate of return. The assets that meet such conditions include real estate, bank deposits, precious metals and some others.
- Yield. When investing in order to get the maximum profit from them, choose assets with a high degree of risk. Most often these are securities (for example, shares of a little-known, but quickly developing and promising company).
- Liquidity. For many capital owners, the most important selection criterion is the ability to cash out the acquired asset at any time. This can significantly reduce the risk of loss.
In order for capital investment to be profitable, it is first necessary to analyze all the factors that can reduce potential profits or even lead to total or partial loss of money. And only then you can compare the profitability of projects.
Before writing a blog for an investor, I read a book by R. Kiyosaki, which is called "Rich Dad's Guide to Investing." It, in particular, contains an interesting conclusion: the main danger comes from the person himself, or rather from the wrong decisions made by him. Therefore, for successful investment of funds it is so important to constantly monitor the market, study new information, analyze changes and their consequences.
There are also uncontrollable risks for capital investment: lowering the refinancing rate, currency fluctuations, inflation, raising or introducing new taxes, etc. But their influence can be mitigated by conducting timely analysis.
Pros and cons of investing capital
I think everyone who would like to invest in a project is already familiar with the advantages of such a solution:
- Financial independence;
- availability, even with a small amount;
- the opportunity to engage in an interesting business - investing capital;
- increase self-esteem;
- the release of time for recreation and travel, as well as stay with your family;
- potential for self-development, etc.
But before you start, think again, because the investment has drawbacks:
- one wrong decision - and you can lose all your savings;
- you will need a certain minimum of your own money;
- with a small investment can not count on a serious salary;
- beginners and amateurs without a good mentor are unlikely to succeed.
Knowledge of the principles of investing finance will help:
- Save and increase savings.
- To earn extra income without wasting time and effort.
- Achieve material well-being and stability for themselves and loved ones.
- Achieve independence financially.
Learn the theory of investment, follow all the recommendations outlined in my blog, and take the first step towards your dream! Good decisions!